by Roberto Bicchierai
A free ultra-light calendar
About the component
This component is a light-weight calendar/date-picker.
It is described on detail here on my blog
- supports internationalization (supports do not necessary means it is implemented:-) )
- supports changing current date
- supports mouse wheel scrolling
- supporting (deferred) callback on date selection
- supports variable number of years, months and days
- supports next/prev arrows
|selected date: |
|wheel enabled, no arrows
||wheel disabled, show arrows, larger
The basic usage will looks like:
Of course you will probably need to do something with selected date.
In this case the callback function will help you:
A function will allow to change the current date. For instance to set date to today:
A more comprehensive example with names customization will looks like:
monthNames:["Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"],
dayNames: ["Sun", "Mon", "Tue", "Wed", "Thu", "Fri", "Sat"],
Download sources and examples here
This component is released under MIT license. Enjoy it!. For feedback or question use my blog: http://roberto.open-lab.com.
See also jquery plugin page and vote me!.